Audiobook Now Available
The Business End of FPGAs
Accessing FPGA Talent
The Business End of FPGAs – Accessing FPGA Talent
True, working with FPGAs can be challenging. A challenge motivates you to become better.
But, challenge doesn't have to mean difficult.
The Business End of FPGAs – Accessing FPGA Talent presents a blueprint for avoiding the hassles associated with finding and accessing top FPGA talent for your business.
FPGAs have been around a long time, and their capabilities have steadily grown over the years while their costs have dropped.
How will you benefit from more FPGA power?
- Have a better understanding of the FPGA market, its talent market, and the challenges
- See the hidden forces competing against you
- Understand why some of these challenges are actually positives for the FPGA market
- You are a leader of FPGA projects or programs
- You rely on the power of FPGAs in your business
- You are responsible for finding, hiring, or maintaining FPGA talent
- You have Profit & Loss responsibility for projects or products with FPGAs
- You need more A-player FPGA talent access
We both know time is money, a valuable resource for us to grow our businesses.
There is not much difference here between well-established companies and growth companies. Even a well-established company must continue to grow.
There is a common saying, “If you’re not growing, you’re dying.” This is true for all companies over the long run.
Are you ready to grow?